TEST - The Name of the Rose Class
The Name of the Rose
By purchasing this class, you understand and accept the ABS Class Policy posted on the ABS website.
· Class fees are non-refundable
· Class fee is for registration only, and does not include any materials
· You must be 18 or older, unless approved by ABS
· You must meet class prerequisites
· All classes are held at Alaska Pacific University (APU) located in Anchorage, Alaska
Upon registration, an email confirmation will be sent in a few days. You will receive information on:
· Classroom number
· Student arrival time
· General supplies list
· Specific project supply list
· Hours of trunk show, if applicable
This is a bead embroidery bracelet class by Kinga Nichols. Kit not included.
Perquisites: Students must be comfortable in working with seed beads and bead embroidery.
Participants will work with leather to create the band for the bracelet. The focal is bead embroidery with four bezels. The outcome is a comfortable, beautiful, medieval-looking bracelet, named after Umberto Eco's book, a favorite of Kinga’s.